Taste some of the best of Houston food at the 2008 Zonta Zelebration, formerly known as the Glass Sipper Ball.
Some of Houston’s best chefs will prepare signature dishes during the April 19 event at the Edwin Hornberger Conference Center in the Texas Medical Center.
For $85, individuals can sample food from 20 of Houston’s best restaurants, take part in a charity auction and hear the music of the Nite Beat Band.
Proceeds from the event benefit the following organizations:
- Bay Area Turning Point
- Casa de Esperanza de los Ninos
- Ten Thousand Villages
- The Houston Rescue and Restore Coalition
- Zonta International Foundation, dedicated to advancing the status of women world-wide
- Local and international scholarships for women
Some of the restaurants taking part in this charity event include:
- Bella Terrazo
- Bistro Lancaster at the Valencia Hotel
- Cindy’s Chocolate Fountain
- Katz Coffee
- Mise En Place
- Picos Mex-Mex
- Todai Japanese Restaurant
The event is from 6:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. on April 19. Reservations are recommended by April 11 as the event is expected to sell out.
You can also download the invitation and reservation form by clicking here.