This recipe was submitted by Kelly Linares.
- 1 lb. Pork Stew Meat
- 1 lb. Beef Stew Meat
- 5 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Large can White Hominy, drained
- Limes Wedges
- Grated cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Brown Stew meat in heavy pot with chili powder, cumin, salt & pepper.
- When no longer pink, cover with water and let simmer until meat is fork tender, (may have to add more water, if so you can adjust seasoning to your taste).
- Add hominy and bring to boil.
- Serve with lime, grated cheese and tortilla chips for garnish.