There’s still room at some restaurants for your Easter meal on Sunday. We took a survey and here is what we found. (Some restaurants are offering Easter egg hunts, special childrens’ menus, visits from the Easter Bunny, petting zoo, activity/arts & crafts areas, etc. Check www.HoustonEaster.com for all details.)
- Amerigos – Still have reservations available all day starting at 11 am. Serving regular dinner menu.
- Brenner’s on the Bayou - Sold out for brunch but plenty of seats available for dinner menu after 4 pm
- Brenner’s Steakhouse, Katy Freeway – Open at Noon, plenty of space. Serving regular menu.
- Chef For You Take Out Easter Dinner - Can accept 100 more take-out brunch/dinner orders by Wednesday, March 31.
- Del Frisco’s – Can take 300 more reservations from 11:30 am to 9 pm. 3 course dinner. Entertainment 12-3 pm: Yvonne Washington
- Four Seasons - Have seats available at 10 am and after 1:30 pm. Buffet.
- Hilltop Restaurant – Have 40 seats available at 11 am; 20 seats at 1 pm; 70 seats at 3 pm seating. Buffet.
- Hotel ZaZa - Have seating available for 100 at 11 am and 1:30 pm seatings. Buffet.
- Le Mistral – Still have seats available all day from 11 am to 9 pm. 3 course dinner.
- Mo’s … A Place for Steaks - Best chance of seating is from 10 am to 11:30 am and 1:30 pm to 3 pm.
- Omni Westside – Have seating for 400 more guests from 11 am to 2:30 pm. Buffet.
- Sullivan’s – Can take another 300 reservations from 11:30 am to 4 pm.
- Vic & Anthony’s – Reservations available after 5 pm. Serving regular dinner menu.
- Willie G’s on Post Oak – Plenty of room for brunch from 11 am on. Serving regular menu.