Source: Rebecca Masson, Central Market Pastry Chef
Ingredients (yields 24 balls)
- 2 (8.5 ounce) packages Lemonades, finely ground in food
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1 package almond bark, chocolate or white chocolate bark
- Pour lemonade crumbs in a bowl and stir.
- Knead in cream cheese with your hands.
- Melt the bark over a double boiler or in a microwave,
following instructions on package.
- Form lemonade mixture into balls.
- Dip in melted bark and set on a plate or baking pan lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate to set.