- 1 Package of English Muffins
- Pizza Sauce
- Sliced Black Olives
- 1 Green Pepper
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Heat the oven to 350º F.
2. For each mummy, spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto half of an English muffin.
3. Set olive slices in place for eyes and add bits of green pepper for pupils.
4. Lay strips of cheese across the muffin for the mummy’s wrappings.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the muffin is toasty.
- Box of Round Crackers
- Jar of Smooth Peanut Butter
- Bag of pretzel sticks
- Box of Raisins
1. Spread two teaspoons of peanut butter on a cracker and top with another to form a sandwich.
2. Insert eight pretzel sticks into the filling; four on each side.
3. With a dab of peanut butter, stick two raisin eyes on top of the cracker sandwich.
- 1 Package of Chocolate Instant Pudding (3.9 oz.)
- 2 Cups Cold Milk
- 1 Tub of Whipped Topping (8 oz.)
- 15 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Finely Crushed and Divided (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 10 Worm-Shaped Chewy Fruit Snacks
1. Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk for 2 min. Let stand 5 min.
2. Stir in whipped topping and 1/2 cup of cookie crumbs.
3. Spoon mix into small paper or plastic cups; top with remaining cookie crumbs.
4. Refrigerate mix for 1 hour. Top with wormed-shaped fruit snacks just before serving.