HoustonTexasFood.com visitor LaMisha Carter submitted this recipe.
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1 can sweet peas
- 1 can rotell sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 Block of velvetta cheese
- 1 pack of thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- Boil water in a deep pot for noodles (add 1/2 tsp. salt).
- Oil a small sauce pan, season chicken & cook until done.
- When noodles & chicken are done, combine both in deep pot and add milk.
- Using 1/2 can of cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, peas & rotell suace (whole can of rotell may be too spicy), combine all into deep pot & stir under med fire.
- Cut cheese into small blocks put into pot & continue to stir until cheese is completely melted. It should be soupy (if not add milk).
- Then pour the Chicken & Pea Skebetti into long pan put it it in the oven @ 350 degrees for 15-20mins.
- Let cool & serve with garlic bread along with a ceasear salad!!!